09 June 2015

MCT Tag It Tuesday: Celebrate Baby Tag

by Veronica

There is something in the water on my street. I'm the SIXTH one to be pregnant this year!!! Yep, we have a lot of celebrating to do around here!

This weekend, I'll be attending my across-the-street neighbor, MaCara's, baby shower. She's 13 weeks ahead of me in her pregnancy and it has been such a blessing having her around. We go for walks together and I love being able to ask her questions. Did you feel (insert wacky pregnancy symptom) when you were (insert number) weeks? Is this normal? 

MaCara and her husband decided to not find out the baby's gender, so their theme is gray, yellow and chevron. This tag will adorn their gift basket I'm making them.


MCT Products Used
Tag Dies (yellow tag layer)
Tag Die Layers (white tag layer)
Build a Chevy Background (chevron background stamp)
Classy Girl Accessories (baby carriage)
Chalkboard Birthday ("Celebrate" banner stamp)
Bunch of Fun Circle Dies (acetate circle layer)

To get the baby carriage wheels to be a different color than the carriage itself, I simply cut it out twice (once in gray, once in yellow), cut the wheels off of the yellow layer and adhered that on top of the gray layer. The "Celebrate" banner was colored with my Copics for added dimension and then I fussy-cut it out. No die here, folks!

That's it for me today. Check out Emma's blog to see more great tags from the Design Team.

I hope you were inspired!

- Veronica

5 comments :

  1. OMG What a Super Sweet and adorable gift tag. Definitely a beautiful color combo and perfect ideas as always using Miss Emma's goodies. Love so love your story share and oh what fun to have all the baby's to grow up together gosh definitely awesome!! YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your street is like my school! We've had 5 pregnancies this year, and we just hired a new teacher for next year who is due next week! Your tag is just adorable! I think I will need to lift it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you tag it is beautiful. I am working on a banner for my friends daughter 'a shower I forgot about the stroller die. This year I have lots of friends who are going to be grandmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!! And WOW...there sure is something in the water!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of strollers will be out in your neighborhood soon! Your tag is adorable and has all of the right elements. Fun to personalize items. I like the acetate circle...nice embellishment. Great job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your feedback and hope you were inspired!